Classic Larapinta Trek in Comfort On Sale!
For the next two weeks, the Classic Larapinta Trek in Comfort is on sale, with up to 15% off!*
Book a Classic Larapinta Trek in Comfort trip departing between 1st April and 16th May and SAVE 15% off the second traveller*.
Travelling solo? Single travellers will receive 7.5% off*.
This offer ends 5pm 3 March 2017, so be quick and save.
This majestic walk will have you hiking across ancient and vast flood plains, razorback rocky outcrops and the high ridgelines of the West MacDonnell Ranges, led by your expert guides at Australian Walking Holidays. Dine, relax and sleep in comfort with exclusive and semi-permanent wilderness campsites along the walk.
Make the most of this offer, and explore the Larapinta Trail this year!
View more images, and the full Classic Larapinta Trek in Comfort itinerary.
Click Here to Book! Don’t forget to use your promotional code “Larapinta17” when booking.
*Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Use promotional code Larapinta17 for online bookings
- Valid only on guided and self-guided Larapinta Trail trips departing between 1 April 2017 – 15 May 2017
- Offer valid for NEW bookings only
- Prices are based on twin share
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and applies to the base cost of the tour only; surcharges, supplements and any other additions are not eligible.
- Not valid on private group departures
- Discount can be applied to ONE trip per person and is not redeemable for cash
- Offer only available on new bookings made between the 20th February 2017 to 5pm 3rd March 2017
- Confirmation is subject to availability and trips reaching minimum numbers to depart
We’re excited to announce that the historic Renmark Hotel, in the heart of Renmark, is the new departure location for the Murray River Walk in 2017.
The Hotel, which has been community owned since 1897, sits majestically on a long sweeping bend of the Murray River in the heart of the township, and provides smart accommodation and dining options, perfect for a visit pre or post walk.
Secure car parking is available at the hotel for the duration of your journey, and with the river just across the road, it’s only a few steps until you’re immersed in the epic scenery of Australia’s greatest waterway.
Diverse wildlife, waterbirds, creeks and old oxbow lagoons that meander through ancient red gum forests dwarfed by spectacular red ochre coloured cliffs await you…
Intrigued? Find out more about the River Murray Walk and see the full itinerary here.