For the last trip of their walking season, Freycinet Experience Walk is hosting a special 5 day experience.
From April 29 – May 2, 2019, walkers will explore the Freycinet National Park with all our Freycinet Experience Walk highlights, plus enjoy extra special dinners, trips to the two wineries that produce Tasmania’s two Langton’s Classified Wines, Domaine A and Freycinet Vineyard, plus a visit to MONA!
For $3,100 per person, this special Freycinet Experience Walk & Feast itinerary includes:
– Mon 29 April – Pre-walk – visit Langtons classified Domaine A and taste the famed Cabernet Sauvignon with winemaker Conor van der Reest, then spend the afternoon at MONA and return to Hobart by ferry
– Tues 30 April – Walk departs – Standard day one walk itinerary (Schouten Island) with a seafood and sparkling dinner party including oysters, mussels, fresh local fish and a selection of the best sparklings of Tasmania.
– Wed 31 April – after an epic hike including iconic Wineglass Bay, we’ll decant and match magnums of Domaine A Cabernet and pair it with succulent slow-cooked lamb and ratatouille.
– Thursday 1 May – after hiking along cliffs and through towering forests we’ll dine with Freycinet Vineyard Pinot Noir and Winemaker Claudio Radenti
– Friday 2 May – On the way back to Hobart stop by Freycinet Vineyard with Claudio for a tasting of the complete range of these heralded East Coast wines. This special experience will then finish in Hobart at 6:30pm.
Terms and Conditions Apply.
All the standard inclusions of the Freycinet Experience Walk apply, including wines and food plus a day trip to Domaine A, MONA and Moorilla with a ferry trip back to Hobart.
Subject to availability. Minimum of six people. View the cancellation policy and full terms and conditions here.
Freecall 1800 506 003 to book this special Freycinet Experience Walk offer today.