The four day Margaret River Cape to Cape walk by Walk into Luxury is a fully guided small group walk, combining the best walking on the Cape to Cape track with once in a lifetime food and wine experiences and ultra-luxury accommodation. Explore headlands, beaches, limestone caves and Karri forests. Opportunities to swim in the crystal clear ocean abound.
Packed with highlights, this premium walk features lunch with matched wines at an award winning winery, private chef dinner showcasing local produce and wines, clifftop drinks and a very special private didgeridoo performance with one of the region’s traditional owners.
This is a lodge based walk, where guests currently stay at exclusive beachfront property, Injidup Spa Retreat, for the duration of the walk. It offers complete luxury with private villas, uninterrupted views, luxurious bathrooms and private plunge pools. There is also a spa retreat plus a communal area for Great Walks of Australia guests to use for group dinners.
Walk into Luxury guests return each day to luxurious accommodation perfectly positioned on the Cape to Cape Track. Guests are currently based at the exclusive Injidup Spa Retreat overlooking the ocean. Situated on a stunning section of the track, this intimate coastal retreat provides the kind of tranquillity and privacy that is difficult find. Each luxury villa offers spectacular ocean views, with a private plunge pool to relax in post walk. This is the perfect spot to experience the sunset over the Indian Ocean, preferably while enjoying a glass of Margaret River wine from your private bar of select wines. The onsite spa offers a range of optional treatments featuring products by West Australian brand, Sodashi, which are sure to revitalise you after your walk.
Committed to the Environment
Walk into Luxury holds Advanced Eco Tourism Certification, which means they are committed to operating a sustainable tourism business and protecting the pristine environment in which they operate. They are passionate about helping safeguard the Cape to Cape Track for future generations, which they do through their ‘giving back program’ and by volunteering staff time. The Walk into Luxury team has officially ‘adopted’ a section of the track which they regularly maintain and 5% profit from every walk sold is invested in caring for the track and supporting worthy local organisations. They are also certified as a carbon neutral business.
- Accessed via Margaret River, WA
- Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Distance: 41km
- Grade: Moderate
- Walk operates: Mar to Jun & Sep - Nov
- Trail is a mix of beach walking + cliff top, bush & forest trails
- Group size: Max 12
- Av. Km per day: 6-14km
- Rates: From AUD $2690
- Walk through Boranup Forest on the Margaret River Cape to Cape Walk in Western Australia.
- At the end of your four day itinerary, enjoy lunch with matched wines at award-winning winery, Will's Domain.
- Injidup Spa Retreat will be your luxurious home base on the Margaret River Cape to Cape Walk in Western Australia.
- Enjoy your private plunge pool at Injidup Spa Retreat after walking the Margaret River Cape to Cape Walk each day.
- Stay at the exclusive Injidup Spa Retreat with Great Walks of Australia on the Cape to Cape Walk.
- Stay in an Ocean View Villa at Injidup Spa Retreat on the Margaret River Cape to Cape Walk, Western Australia.
- Enjoy the luxurious comforts of Injidup Spa Retreat on the Margaret River Cape to Cape Walk, Western Australia.
- Enjoy world-class food and wine at award-winning winery Will's Domain, on the Margaret River Cape to Cape Walk.
- Discover unique Austrlalian flora with Great Walks of Australia on the Margaret River Cape to Cape Walk.
- Discover diverse Australian landscapes on the Cape to Cape Track with Great Walks of Australia.
- Take in spectacular views of Western Australian coastline and Injidup Beach with Great Walks of Australia.
- Rest with gourmet produce on the Margaret River Cape to Cape Walk with Great Walks of Australia.
- Dine on five star cuisine and enjoy fine Western Australian wine at Will's Domain winery.
- Encounter unique Australian wildlife including kangaroos near Moses Rock with Great Walks of Australia.
- Enjoy the sunset over the Indian Ocean at Sugarloaf Rock, on day two of the Margaret River Cape to Cape Walk.
"We did the 4 day Cape to Cape walk in October. The organisation was exceptional, as was the food and accommodation. We saw whales every day and the coastal wildflowers were amazing."Ken and Judy Buck, Happy Walkers
This graph loosely depicts the gradient of the track, providing you with some basic understanding of how challenging the walk will be. The graphs are useful in helping you decide which walk suits you best. Whatever your ability or fitness, there’s sure to be a walk that suits in the Great Walks of Australia collection.
* Elevations are indicative only and are not to scale. Walkers should contact individual walk companies to better understand the terrain and difficulty of each walk.
- Day One A three-hour walk from Smiths Beach to exclusive Injidup Spa Retreat, home base for the three night walk experience. This 6km walk day includes an opportunity to swim at ‘The Aquarium’, a secluded rock pool area with crystal clear waters. On arrival, walkers enjoy welcome drinks on the clifftop (weather permitting) and the day ends with a feature dinner off-site showcasing local Margaret River produce and wine.
- Day Two A 14km walk from Cape Naturaliste lighthouse to surf mecca, Yallingup, with impressive Sugarloaf Rock, several surf breaks and clifftop vistas marking this section of track. After a challenging day on the track, guests unwind with an in-villa meal on their terrace as the sun sets over the Indian Ocean.
- Day Three Arguably the most stunning part, this 13.5km of track covers a diverse mix of pristine white sand beaches, limestone cliffs, and towering karri forest. The final night at Injidup Spa Retreat is a highlight, with a private chef preparing dinner with fresh local produce matched to premium local wines.
- Day Four Guests enjoy an 8 km walk to the Willyabrup Sea Cliffs this morning, before a celebration lunch with matched wines at award-winning local winery, Wills Domain.