Enjoy a complimentary night at The Louise with The Arkaba Walk
Posted On: April 11, 2019 Category: Uncategorised
Indulge with an outback walking, wilderness and wine experience on two special departure dates in June 2019.
Join our four-day Wild Bush Luxury experience on the Arkaba Walk and travel on one of two dedicated departures, Thursday 13 or Wednesday 26 June 2019 and receive a night in luxury at The Louise with a four-course dinner at Appellation destination restaurant in the Barossa Valley wine country with our compliments.
Valid for travel on two dedicated Arkaba Walk departures only:
13 – 17 June 2019
Arkaba Walk – Thursday 13 June, three nights
The Louise – Sunday 16 June 2019 one night
26 – 30 June 2019
Arkaba Walk – Wednesday 26 June, three nights
The Louise – Saturday 29 June 2019
You’ll love the carpet of green across Arkaba’s spectacular topography, painted so beautifully by Hans Heysen and locals know that temperatures are absolutely perfect for walking in winter
$2,900 per person, twin-share with transfers from Adelaide.
This offer represents a saving of $1,500 per couple.
$2,400 per person, twin-share for self drivers.
This offer represents a saving of $1,300 per couple.
The Arkaba Walk is redefining the classic Aussie ‘bush walk’, adding luxury touches to a four-day private hike in the Flinders Ranges. Framed by the rugged wall of Wilpena Pound and the red-hued ridges of the Elder Range, Arkaba is one of Australia’s most accessible outback experiences. Covering around 45km over three walking days through an ever-changing landscape and a private wilderness sanctuary.
Your fully guided and hosted Wild Bush Luxury experience on the Arkaba Walk includes;
- One way flight from Adelaide to the Flinders Ranges
- Two night’s swag camping at wilderness camps on our signature star beds
- One night accommodation at Arkaba Homestead
- All gourmet meals, beverages and trail snacks
- Support vehicle for transporting your main luggage throughout
- You will also be provided with a suitable hydration backpack with plenty of room for your lunch, camera and items of a personal nature
- Scenic road transfer from Arkaba to the Barossa Valley with lunch on the way
Your stay with our friends at The Louise in the Barossa Valley is with our compliments and includes;
- One night in a Stonewell Suite featuring a spa tub, gas-log fireplace, outdoor rain shower and vineyard views
- Four-course dinner at award-winning Appellation restaurant with wine pairings for two
- Deluxe continental breakfast served in the privacy of your room
- Complimentary mini-bar
- Road transfer departing by 11 am check out to Adelaide city or airport
To book your Outback Walking, Wilderness and Wine experience, please call (+61) 2 9571 6399 to speak to a Wild Bush Luxury specialist – subject to availability.