Wild Bush Luxury has teamed up with fellow Luxury Lodges of Australia member, The Louise, to offer an incredible four-night package of outback walking, wilderness and wine.
The Louise, Barossa Valley
Beginning your journey at Arkaba in South Australia’s ancient Flinders Ranges with a 4 day walk through the majestic Wilpena Pound and the Elder Range, a quintessential Australian outback landscape, your adventure will be rounded out with a complimentary stay surrounded by vineyards at The Louise in the Barossa Valley.
On your final night at The Louise, you will also be treated to a four course dinner at the award winning Appellation, one of Australia’s finest regional dining experiences.
Secure your Arkaba Walking Wilderness and Wine Package today to receive:
- a one way flight from Adelaide to the Flinders Ranges
- a fully hosted and fully guided 4 day Arkaba Walk experience with two nights’ swag camping under the stars
- one night in the comfort of the luxurious Arkaba Homestead
- all gourmet meals and beverages
- one scenic transfer to the Barossa Valley wine country
- a complimentary night at The Louise and a four course dinner at Appellation, and
- return transfer on to Adelaide city or airport
This limited and exclusive package is priced at $2,400 per person*, (offering a saving of $1,155 per couple) and is available to guests booking the Arkaba Walk for departures on 1 or 15 June, 2017.
For information and exclusive package bookings, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and conditions apply.